Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day 8

Day 8 – Wednesday, November 25

 

Finally, a completely free day.  It was nice to sleep in just a little bit, though I think Jason is still struggling with sleeping.  We talked to Grammy, Poppy, and Matt this morning.  Matt and Ying were kinda playing patty-cake and peek-a-boo over Skype.  I really want to go home to my little boy.  We ate breakfast and played in the playroom for a while and that's about it.  I am covered in mosquito bites, but they don't seem to be biting anyone else!  I have three on my face, one on my pinky finger, one at the base of my thumb, one on my neck, one on the EDGE or my ear, and two on my wrist!!!  They itch like crazy too.  I think they must be getting in the room when we open the window to keep from suffocating.  I had a cheeseburger from the hotel restaurant and it was so, so, so good!!!  Ying tricked Daddy and got to sleep in bed with him last night!  HA!  The beds are not quite the size of a full size bed, and we have each been sleeping in our own separate bed.  I think he was just too tired to get up and put her in the crib after she fell asleep.  =)  We also played in the playroom but forgot the camera, we will have to go back with it Friday.  Jason has found many more pictures of our Ying online, they have even posted pictures of her adoption day and us—I can't wait to get home and ask NaiNai what it really says.  We will also have to steal all the extra pictures, but it would mean a lot to have the text around for Ying when she is older and wants to know. 



 

No comments: