Wednesday, September 9, 2009

File Cabled

Today I called the NVC to check the status of our case, and they let me know that it had been cabled to Guangzhou today! One more step down, just a couple left now! I believe what we wait for next is to have our Article 5 document signed. THEN we get to wait for our TA(Travel Arrangements) which is when we actually get to leave. I talked with our agency last week, and asked about travel. Our fingerprints expire 1/31/10, so I wanted to make sure we didn't need to look into renewing them. The agency rep assured me that unless something "crazy" happened we wouldn't need to do that, and we should get our TA dates sometime in late October or early November. I'll give the NVC a day or two, and then I'm going to start emailing the consulate for updates, :)

No comments: